Law Office of Richard Kistnen Google Home Giveaway
Rules and Details
NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT IS NECESSARY.
THIS GIVEAWAY IS IN NO WAY SPONSORED, ENDORSED, ADMINISTERED, OR ASSOCIATED BY/WITH FACEBOOK, INC. ("FACEBOOK") OR GOOGLE, INC. ("GOOGLE"). YOU ARE PROVIDING YOUR INFORMATION TO THE LAW OFFICE OF RICHARD KISTNEN ("LORK" or "SPONSOR"), LORK.NYC, AND ANY APPLICABLE THIRD PARTY SPONSOR.
- Eligibility. This Giveaway, sponsored by the Law Office of Richard Kistnen (the "Giveaway") is open to residents of the fifty (50) United States (including District of Columbia), Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and other U.S. territories who are eighteen (18) years or older at the time of entry. Void outside of the fifty (50) United States, District of Columbia, Guam, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, and where prohibited by law. Employees of LORK, or any of its respective parent companies, affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising agencies, or any other company or individual involved with the design, production, execution or distribution of the Giveaway and their immediate family (spouse, parents and step-parents, siblings and step-siblings, and children and step-children) and household members (people who share the same residence at least three (3) months out of the year) of each such employee are not eligible. The Giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations. Participation constitutes entrant's full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor's decisions, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Giveaway. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
Disqualification: The Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant that it determines (a) has tampered with the entry process, the operation of the Giveaway; (b) has acted in a disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy or harass the Sponsor, other Entrants, or any other person or entity; (c) has not satisfied all of the requirements for entry in the Giveaway; or (d) is otherwise ineligible under, or in violation of, these Official Rules or any policies or terms posted by LORK. Any attempt by an Entrant to commit acts of misconduct set forth in this section may be subject to civil and criminal law claims, and Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from such Entrant to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Sponsor. The Sponsor of this Giveaway is the Law Office of Richard Kistnen, 128-22 Rockaway Boulevard, South Ozone Park, NY 11420.
- Timing. The Giveaway begins on December 24, 2018 at 12:01:00 AM Eastern Time ("ET") and ends on January 17, 2019 at 11:59:59 PM ET (the "Giveaway Entry Period"). All complete entries by Entrants must be received by LORK no later than 11:59:59 PM ET on January 17, 2019 to be eligible. Sponsor is the official time keeper for this Sweepstakes.
- How to Enter. You will automatically be entered into the Giveaway once you complete the following: (1) visiting the Law Office of Richard Kistnen Facebook page and clicking the "Like" button found on the page; (2) joining the LORK email list found on the Giveaway website page. During the Giveaway Entry Period, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, announce alternative ways to receive additional entries. Limit: One (1) entry per person during the Giveaway Entry Period. Entrants are not permitted to share the same email address. Any attempt by any participant to obtain more than the stated number of entries by using multiple/different email addresses, identities, registrations and logins, or any other methods will void that participant's entries and that participant may be disqualified. Use of any automated system to participate is prohibited and will result in disqualification. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, incomplete, invalid, unintelligible or misdirected entries, which will be disqualified. In the event of a dispute as to any registration, the authorized account holder of the email address used to register will be deemed to be the registrant or player. The "authorized account holder" is the natural person assigned an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted address. Potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder. Sponsor reserves the right to contact entrants and all other individuals whose email address is submitted as part of this Giveaway.
- Winner Selection and Odds of Winning. On or about January 18, 2019, the Sponsor or an independent judging agency appointed in Sponsor's sole discretion will select 1 entry(s) for the prize described below in Section 7 in a random drawing of all valid entries received. The entrant(s) will be contacted using the email address provided with the entry and may be awarded the prize (subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with the terms of these rules). Sponsor's decisions as to the administration and operation of the Giveaway and the selection of the potential winner is final and binding. Failure to respond to the initial verification contact within five (5) days of notification will result in disqualification. The odds of winning depend on the total number of entries received during the Giveaway Entry Period.
- Verification of Potential Winner(s). POTENTIAL GIVEAWAY WINNER(S) ARE SUBJECT TO VERIFICATION BY SPONSOR WHOSE DECISIONS ARE FINAL AND BINDING IN ALL MATTERS RELATED TO THE GIVEAWAY. Potential winner(s) must continue to comply with all terms and conditions of these Official Rules and winning is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements. The potential winner will be notified by email, after the date of random drawing. The potential winner(s) may be required to sign and return to Sponsor, within five (5) calendar days of the date the notice is sent, an affidavit of eligibility and a liability/publicity release (except where prohibited) in order to claim his/her prize, if applicable. If a potential winner of any prize cannot be contacted, fails to sign and return the affidavit of eligibility and/or the liability/publicity release within the required time period (if applicable), or if the prize or prize notification is returned as undeliverable, potential winner forfeits prize. In the event that a potential winner of a sweepstakes prize is disqualified for any reason, Sponsor may award the applicable prize to an alternate winner by random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries.
- Grand Prize. One (1) Grand Prize winner will be awarded. Grand prize winner will receive Google Home Mini, a $49 value and is non-transferable. Winner is responsible for all taxes associated with prize receipt and/or use. Prizes are non-transferable and no substitution of prizes will be made. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute any listed prize for one of equal or greater value for any reason. ALL PRIZES ARE GIVEN AWAY BY SPONSOR "AS IS." THE SPONSOR DOES NOT MAKE AND HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY WARRANTIES, WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY IMPLIED OR STATUTORY WARRANTY OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, TITLE, OR NON-INFRINGEMENT) WITH REGARD TO ANY PRIZE.
- Entry Conditions and Release. By entering, each participant agrees to: (a) comply with and be bound by these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor and/or the Giveaway judges which are binding and final in all matters relating to this Giveaway; (b) release and hold harmless the Sponsor and its respective parents, subsidiary, and affiliated companies, the prize suppliers and any other organizations responsible for sponsoring, fulfilling, administering, advertising or promoting the Giveaway, and all of their respective past and present officers, directors, employees, agents and representatives (collectively, the "Released Parties") from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liability, including but not limited to negligence and damages of any kind to persons and property, including but not limited to invasion of privacy (under appropriation, intrusion, public disclosure of private facts, false light in the public eye or other legal theory), defamation, slander, libel, violation of right of publicity, infringement of trademark, copyright or other intellectual property rights, property damage, or death or personal injury arising out of or relating to a participant's entry, creation of an entry or submission of an entry, participation in the GIveaway, acceptance or use or misuse of prize (including any travel or activity related thereto) and/or the broadcast, exploitation or use of entry; and (c) indemnify, defend and hold harmless the Sponsor from and against any and all claims, expenses, and liabilities (including reasonable attorneys fees) arising out of or relating to an entrant's participation in the Giveaway and/or entrant's acceptance, use or misuse of the prize.
- Publicity. Except where prohibited, participation in the Giveaway constitutes winner's consent to Sponsor's and its agents' use of winner's name, likeness, photograph, voice, opinions and/or hometown and state for promotional purposes in any media, worldwide, without further payment or consideration.
- General Conditions. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend and/or modify the Giveaway, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures or any other factor beyond Sponsor's reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Giveaway, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Giveaway or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or any other promotion or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Giveaway may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sponsor's failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision.
- Limitations of Liability. The Released Parties are not responsible for: (a) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by entrants, printing errors or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway; (b) technical failures of any kind, including, but not limited to malfunctions, interruptions, or disconnections in phone lines or network hardware or software; (c) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Giveaway; (d) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Giveaway or the processing of entries; or (e) any injury or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant's participation in the Giveaway or receipt or use or misuse of any prize. If for any reason an entrant's entry is confirmed to have been erroneously deleted, lost, or otherwise destroyed or corrupted, entrant's sole remedy is another entry in the Giveaway If the Sponsor needs to discontinue the Giveaway, or any part of it, for any reason, Sponsor, at its discretion, may elect to hold a random drawing from among all eligible entries received up to the date of discontinuance for any or all of the prizes offered. No more than the stated number of prizes will be awarded. In event that production, technical, seeding, programming or any other reasons cause more than stated number of prizes as set forth in these Official Rules to be available and/or claimed, Sponsor reserves the right to award only the stated number of prizes by a random drawing among all legitimate, unawarded, eligible prize claims.
- Disputes. Entrant agrees that: (a) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action; (b) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes, or any prizes awarded, shall be resolved exclusively under the Laws of the State of New York, and by a court of competent jurisdiction located within the City and State of New York; (c) any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway, but in no event attorneys' fees; and (d) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages and any other damages, other than for actual out-of-pocket expenses, and any and all rights to have damages multiplied or otherwise increased. SOME JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATIONS OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY FOR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
- Giveaway Results. For Giveaway results, you may contact us by sending an email to info@LORK.nyc with the subject line "Giveaway Results Inquiry". Requests for the winner list must be received within thirty (30) days after the conclusion of the Giveaway Entry Period.